Questions and answer about stay in hotel georgia
1. What time can I check-in and check-out;
The check-in is at 14:00 and check-out is at 12:00 noon.
2. File the possibility of early check-in and late check-out;
Ai, based upon availability and timely communication with the reception.
3. What time is flying from Piraeus to Heraklion?
All year steadily made departures from Piraeus to Heraklion at 21.00 and 21.30 in the evening. For additional services, which are more dense summer, can be obtained from your agency.
4. How far is the hotel from the port?
The Georgia hotel is just 3 km from the port of Heraklion. More information on the location of the hotel you can get from the site pages on our site.
5. Where can I rent a car?
You can contact the reception of our hotel and to arrange what you need. The rental car will be waiting at the hotel entrance.
6. The hotel has an elevator?
The hotel has an elevator Georgia.
7. Do all rooms overlooking the sea?
Almost all of our rooms have lovely sea views.
8. I can not bear the intense noise. I will have in my room quiet need?
You will have no problem. The rooms and the whole hotel has excellent insulation and the surrounding area is not particularly noisy. In addition, the doors and windows of the rooms have double glazing for even better sound insulation.
9. It’s too hot? The rooms have A / C; You need to have constantly running?
They all our rooms have air conditioning. Apart from the case of heat, which is rather rare, when you need the A / C, here in Crete and Hotel Georgia have beautiful climate. If you leave the balcony door open to your room, you will usually need as much coolness.