Explore the unknown and Crete breathtaking.
Located in Amoudara you browse destinations you can not find in tourist guides of Crete.
1. South of Rethymno you will meet a real work of art of nature, the beach of St. Paul, a lovely sandy beach located between three large rocks.
2. On the slopes of Psiloriti will find the cave Sfendoni, one of the most fascinating caves in Greece with an amazing stalactite decoration inside.
3. On the old road to Rethymno, after the famous village of Dew is the monastery of Vosakou.
4. In the south of the city of Chania, Therisiano canyon begins and the road descends to the river.
5. Between the road of Agios Nikolaos and Ierapetra, a true miracle of nature will leave you speechless, the Ha Gorge. A real geological museum.
6. Near the Samaria Gorge is Aradaina 100-m depth.
7. Very close to beautiful Lake Kournas and the site of ancient Lappa will find the Argyroypoli, where you can enjoy the Cretan nature.
8. South of Heraklion you will find the canyon Tripitis, a huge rocky wall that seems impenetrable walls to appear as if cut by a knife.
9. Very near the town of Rethymno is the famous monastery of Arkadi, a historic place with beautiful colors inside and outside the monastery.
10. At the top of Psiloriti will encounter the plateau of Nida. It is the largest and most beautiful in Crete. Up to 1400 meters you can enjoy the ever covered by snow peaks.