Activities in Heraklion
You can enjoy a traditional Cretan evening with live music from a group of local artists, together with a traditional dinner and BBQ.
Hiking in Heraklion
If you are interested in exploration and navigation in rough places and trails away from the lights of tourism, you can take part in organized tours that you will not find in tourist list or give you instructions to make your own solitary journeys.
Cantia Maris Thallaso
Give yourself relaxation and wellness in the Candia Maris center just 5 minutes away from the Hotel Georgia at the pool and gym of Thallaso.
Off road Jeep Safari
For the best experience you can try your limits in the inaccessible peaks of Crete ..
Excursions in Crete
Explore the unknown and breath taking Crete
Being located in the area of Amoudara you can tour places and destinations that you can not find in tourist’s guides
- In the south of Rethymno you will meet a nature’s real piece of art, the beach of St Paul’s, a magnificent sandy beach that lies among three great rocks.
- At the slopes of Psiloritis mountain you will meet the Sfentoni Cave, one of the most overwhelming caves of Greece with an amazing stalactite decoration inside.
- On the old way to Rethymno, after the famous Drosia village there is the monaster of Vossakos.
- In the south of the city of Chania, the Therisiano Gorge starts and the road goes down lengthway the river within a full-planted by planes view.
- Between the road of Agios Nikolaos and Ierapetra, a real miracle of nature will leave you speechless, the Ha Gorge. A real geological museum.
- Near Samaria Gorge lies the Aradena’s Gorge with imposing vertical walls having 100 meters height.
- Near the beautiful Kourna lake and in the location of ancient Lappa you will meet Argyroupoli where you can enjoy the cretan nature.
- South of Heraklion you will meet the Tripiti Gorge, a huge rocky wall that seems impenetrable with a cut that looks like it’s cut by a knife.
- Verry close to the city of Rethymno there is the famous monaster of Arkadi , a historical place with wonterfull collors inside and outside of the monaster.
- At the crest of Psiloritis you will meet the Nida plateau. It is the biggest and the prettiest in Crete. By the 1400 meters height you can enjoy the constantly covered by snow crests..
BEST AVAILABLE RATE